procedural programming help

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:03 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtl0gfqbl83z8n8/SOMEONE%27S%20CELLULAR%20AUTOMATA.cap?dl=0

Someone made this procedural programming demo(I forgot his name) but I want to make it so I can press a button and a new level will be generated procedurally(right now it only makes a new level if you close the application and start a new one). I DON'T want to close the game then run a new game to generate a new level. I tried to use B is Pressed-->Go To Layout "Layout 1" but it doesn't come out right.

I can't really read the programming very well to be honest....so I don't think any tips will help but if you can upload a .cap it would help a lot thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:12 am

I'm not sure if my question made sense.... but I think you might understand if download the .cap file and run it..though.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Knowing that 99,9 % never used classic or has totally forgotten about it, you are a bit on your own.

I gamble that enabling/disabling groups are global. So, look at the flow of enabling/disabling and enable/disable to the original state, before recalling the layout.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic