Professional Video Game Artist looking for paid jobs

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello,

My name is Rick Grossenbacher. I have over 16 years of professional experience in the video game industry working on multiple titles and platforms, and on a few triple-A games such as “Tomb Raider: Anniversary”,“Tomb Raider: Underworld”, and “X-Men: Legends”.

I'm looking for anyone who is seeking an artist for a paid opportunity. Sorry, I'm not able to work for free since I have my own Construct 2 game in the works and it takes up all my free time. :)

I can work in a variety of styles from cartoon to realistic. If there is something different than what is in my portfolio that you are looking for I can provide additional samples.

Here is a link to my portfolio:
www.rickgrossenbacher.com

rickrg8 [at] hotmail.com
Last edited by flatness on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey Rick,

I'm a pro artist as well (Construct 2 user) and stumbled on your post. I checked out your portfolio, which to say the least is impressive. Unfortunately I'm not looking to hire an artist ;) but I do have a Dribbble invite available. If you aren't on there already, I will gladly offer it too you to assist in maximizing your potential exposure.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Hey facejf,

Thanks a million for mentioning Dribble. I noticed that they had a sign-up, so I can just use that I think so you don't have to go through the trouble of doing an invite. That was super-cool of you let me know about that site. I really appreciate it!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am

flatness wrote:Hey facejf,

Thanks a million for mentioning Dribble. I noticed that they had a sign-up, so I can just use that I think so you don't have to go through the trouble of doing an invite. That was super-cool of you let me know about that site. I really appreciate it!

No problem! It's invite only if you want to post, so I emailed you one. :)
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:41 pm

facecjf wrote:

Thanks, but I didn't seems to get the invite. Could you send it to this e-mail address instead:

flatness [at] aol [dot] com

Thanks again!
Rick
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 pm

can you guys tell me how you could get on dribbble? I´m not really sure how you can get an invite honestly :-P
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Beaverlicious wrote:can you guys tell me how you could get on dribbble? I´m not really sure how you can get an invite honestly :-P

@Beaverlicious you have to be invited by a dribbble member. As a member you get invites every now and again. If you have a portfolio, post a link or DM me with it, and the next time I get an extra I will keep you in mind. :)
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 pm

flatness wrote:
facecjf wrote:

Thanks, but I didn't seems to get the invite. Could you send it to this e-mail address instead:

flatness [at] aol [dot] com

Thanks again!
Rick

Crap! :shock: I sent it to the wrong email. Let me get it straitened out, and resend.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:33 pm

@facecjf
PM´d you. Thanks for that possible opportunity and merry christmas to you guys! :)
Keep it beaverlicious!
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Beaverlicious wrote:@facecjf
PM´d you. Thanks for that possible opportunity and merry christmas to you guys! :)
Keep it beaverlicious!

Got it! & Nice work! :D
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests