Professional Video Game Artist looking for paid jobs

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Hello,

My name is Rick Grossenbacher. I have over 16 years of professional experience in the video game industry working on multiple titles and platforms, and on a few triple-A games such as “Tomb Raider: Anniversary”,“Tomb Raider: Underworld”, and “X-Men: Legends”.

I'm looking for anyone who is seeking an artist for a paid opportunity. Sorry, I'm not able to work for free since I have my own Construct 2 game in the works and it takes up all my free time.

I can work in a variety of styles from cartoon to realistic. If there is something different than what is in my portfolio that you are looking for I can provide additional samples.

Here is a link to my portfolio:

rickrg8 [at] hotmail.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Rick,

I'm a pro artist as well (Construct 2 user) and stumbled on your post. I checked out your portfolio, which to say the least is impressive. Unfortunately I'm not looking to hire an artist but I do have a Dribbble invite available. If you aren't on there already, I will gladly offer it too you to assist in maximizing your potential exposure.

• Hey facejf,

Thanks a million for mentioning Dribble. I noticed that they had a sign-up, so I can just use that I think so you don't have to go through the trouble of doing an invite. That was super-cool of you let me know about that site. I really appreciate it!

• Hey facejf,

Thanks a million for mentioning Dribble. I noticed that they had a sign-up, so I can just use that I think so you don't have to go through the trouble of doing an invite. That was super-cool of you let me know about that site. I really appreciate it!

No problem! It's invite only if you want to post, so I emailed you one.

• > Hey facejf,

>

> Thanks a million for mentioning Dribble. I noticed that they had a sign-up, so I can just use that I think so you don't have to go through the trouble of doing an invite. That was super-cool of you let me know about that site. I really appreciate it!

>

No problem! It's invite only if you want to post, so I emailed you one.

Thanks, but I didn't seems to get the invite. Could you send it to this e-mail address instead:

flatness [at] aol [dot] com

Thanks again!

Rick

• can you guys tell me how you could get on dribbble? I´m not really sure how you can get an invite honestly

• can you guys tell me how you could get on dribbble? I´m not really sure how you can get an invite honestly

Beaverlicious you have to be invited by a dribbble member. As a member you get invites every now and again. If you have a portfolio, post a link or DM me with it, and the next time I get an extra I will keep you in mind.

• >

> > Hey facejf,

> >

> > Thanks a million for mentioning Dribble. I noticed that they had a sign-up, so I can just use that I think so you don't have to go through the trouble of doing an invite. That was super-cool of you let me know about that site. I really appreciate it!

> >

>

> No problem! It's invite only if you want to post, so I emailed you one.

>

Thanks, but I didn't seems to get the invite. Could you send it to this e-mail address instead:

flatness [at] aol [dot] com

Thanks again!

Rick

Crap! I sent it to the wrong email. Let me get it straitened out, and resend.

• PM´d you. Thanks for that possible opportunity and merry christmas to you guys!

Keep it beaverlicious!

• PM´d you. Thanks for that possible opportunity and merry christmas to you guys!

Keep it beaverlicious!

Got it! & Nice work!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)