Project (idea) HTML5 Game Console - PAID WORK

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • -We have no knowledge of English, translate the text from Google-

Hello.

Introduce myself.

My name is Adrian Marshall.

I have 21 years, I'm from Spain.

Currently I am part of a group of application development and HTML5 video games, in which we currently use Game Maker Construct 2 and Master Collection.

'' We think this project idea for quite some time''.

Currently, projects are being seen as Ouya or Stick Game, game consoles that use Android operating system.

Firefox also has presented its mobile operating system based on HTML5.

Why not HTML5-based game console?

HTML5 is very successful when it comes to applications and games, and a video game designed in this programming language, from our point of view would be a success.

Why?

First: The low cost of development.

Second: If the development is of low cost, market price would be very appealing to users.

Third: Ease and attraction for developers of applications and is very easy juegos.HTML5 and in turn, allows many things in its development.

We are now informing us in funding agencies, and other related terms documentandonos about what it takes to launch this project, and we wanted to announce the following forums:

We look for people who can develop hardware and software to work on this project.

We do a budget the amount of money needed to start the project.

We do a budget the amount of money needed to start the project.

email: interactivecontactaxzt@gmail.com

And we sendWe have no knowledge of English, translate the text from Google.We have no knowledge of English, translate the text from Google.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)