Project Terrastruct

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 pm

[quote="alspal":1mduk2kj]This is great, very proffesional.
One thing that I think might help is possibly changing the text that says "load mesh" to a lighter gray/white colour to help make it a bit more readable.[/quote:1mduk2kj]

Thanks, Ill see what I can do.

[quote="megatronx":1mduk2kj]Do you rekon iso mode for games will be possible? What you planning to do with it? Realy good stuff. Congrats! :)[/quote:1mduk2kj]

Also thanks, and yes like alspal said tilting and rotating are feasible, matter of fact you can already do rotation.
As to tilting , you would have to set up a loop to simply add or subtract z data across the mesh.
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 am

being able to tilt a mesh would be really useful!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am

Update 2

Mesh editor 99% Pretty much finished.

Height map maker 99% Pretty much finished. Im not incredibly happy with it, but there's only so much you can do with image manipulator.

Texture maker 80% Working model with decent functionality. It's actually working much better than I thought it would. Its limited to 4 textures due to the fact Image manipulator wont capture all of a tilled background object, so for now the texture must be the same size as the map.

It shouldn't be terribly hard to use, but I'll make a few tuts to make things easier. The height map is probably the hardest thing to figure out, so Ill make one tut for the app, and probably others for Gimp.
I also plan on setting up a website to host the tuts, and perhaps set up a mesh sharing thing there as well. Well not just mesh's I want to add a bunch of textures to use as well.
Image Image
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations