Propaganda - My 1st game on Google Play

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Download from Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... propaganda

and tell me please what do you think about it.

Thanks

• Nice "Flappy Bird" clone with a twist.

• Yeah it definitely looks and seems to play great. Also, you seem to have a lot of positive ratings for your game as well, good job on that. What's your profit plan?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for reply, I'm just trying to test and discover what can i create using construct 2, so there is no profit plan and no unique idea for this game, the purpose of this game is to test performance on mobile phones, learning how to integrate Google play services in games, learning how to save high score (best score) using webstorage, and how to use vibration, how to make toggle button for sound mute, etc. , waiting for reports from Google developer console and studying them to help me create bigger and better games in future.

I just want to know how far can i go with construct 2 and what are the limits.

Till now i can't make (score share to Facebook and twitter), and i don't know how to give player a gift every day (how to make game which can access mobile phone clock and calender to make something new every 24 hours for example)

Your comments and reply will be very useful and helpful to me, so thanks a lot

• Nice work!

• the game will be removed from google play! i got this alert : Security alert

Your app is statically linking against a version of OpenSSL that has multiple security vulnerabilities. You should update OpenSSL as soon as possible.

The vulnerabilities were addressed in OpenSSL versions beginning with 1.0.1h, 1.0.0m, and 0.9.8za. To confirm your OpenSSL version, you can do a grep via ("$ unzip -p YourApp.apk | strings | grep "OpenSSL""). For more information about the vulnerability, please consult openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt.

To confirm that you've upgraded correctly, upload the updated version to the Developer Console and check back after five hours.

Please note, while it's unclear whether these specific issues affect your application, applications with vulnerabilities that expose users to risk of compromise may be considered "dangerous products" and subject to removal from Google Play.

• Egyptoon

Which version of crosswalk are you using?

• Right now I'm using Crosswalk version 7 which has OpenSSL issue as mentioned, building with Crosswalk 10 to solve this problem gave me a very very poor performance.

• Egyptoon

The best choice you have right now is to improve your game's performance in all ways you can and testing everything using crosswalk 10. :/

• Congratulations!

• piszozo

Thanks a lot

Optimizing performance is a very difficult task to do, Crosswalk makes it more difficult to me ! WHY ?! I'm looking for some thing that gives me more space and flexibility to work, not to make it more difficult and more limited any news about a fix? or new version of Crosswalk with better performance just like 7 or even better? what about crosswalk 11?

• piszozo

Thanks a lot

Optimizing performance is a very difficult task to do, Crosswalk makes it more difficult to me ! WHY ?! I'm looking for some thing that gives me more space and flexibility to work, not to make it more difficult and more limited any news about a fix? or new version of Crosswalk with better performance just like 7 or even better? what about crosswalk 11?

Well, I agree with you. But, as far as I know, it's the best option right now for us. I hope that the next crosswalk version don't take too long either.

• I still use ludei, i don't have time to figure it out to start crosswalk.

I just learnL Ludei, Scirra quit supporting it, what a luck

• piszozo

I tested Ludei before and it was very good in performance but i can't use Admob ads directly (must be through MoPub) and compiling isn't that easy to config.

Also they display their splash screen which makes the look of games not professional.

So i came back to Intel XDK and crosswalk

BTW, the option Android in intel XDK (just Android not Crosswalk android) gave me better performance but with many problems in touch, looping sound and with no webgl (only canvas)

But Crosswalk 7 is still the best in performance for me regards the openSSL issue.

• piszozo

I tested Ludei before and it was very good in performance but i can't use Admob ads directly (must be through MoPub) and compiling isn't that easy to config.

Also they display their splash screen which makes the look of games not professional.

So i came back to Intel XDK and crosswalk

BTW, the option Android in intel XDK (just Android not Crosswalk android) gave me better performance but with many problems in touch, looping sound and with no webgl (only canvas)

But Crosswalk 7 is still the best in performance for me regards the openSSL issue.

Thanks a lot for sharing your idea, I think I need to learn Crosswalk in this case .

Btw all my ads are broken now, Ludei ofc, check link at my sign, game name is "in a nightmare".

All ads used to work perfectly until recently, now i have no idea why they are broken :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)