Propaganda - My 1st game on Google Play

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:53 am

@piszozo
Thanks a lot :)

@kossglobal
Optimizing performance is a very difficult task to do, Crosswalk makes it more difficult to me ! WHY ?! I'm looking for some thing that gives me more space and flexibility to work, not to make it more difficult and more limited :( any news about a fix? or new version of Crosswalk with better performance just like 7 or even better? what about crosswalk 11?
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Egyptoon wrote:@piszozo
Thanks a lot :)

@kossglobal
Optimizing performance is a very difficult task to do, Crosswalk makes it more difficult to me ! WHY ?! I'm looking for some thing that gives me more space and flexibility to work, not to make it more difficult and more limited :( any news about a fix? or new version of Crosswalk with better performance just like 7 or even better? what about crosswalk 11?

Well, I agree with you. But, as far as I know, it's the best option right now for us. I hope that the next crosswalk version don't take too long either.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:57 pm

I still use ludei, i don't have time to figure it out to start crosswalk.
I just learnL Ludei, Scirra quit supporting it, what a luck :(
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 pm

@piszozo
I tested Ludei before and it was very good in performance but i can't use Admob ads directly (must be through MoPub) and compiling isn't that easy to config.
Also they display their splash screen which makes the look of games not professional.
So i came back to Intel XDK and crosswalk
BTW, the option Android in intel XDK (just Android not Crosswalk android) gave me better performance but with many problems in touch, looping sound and with no webgl (only canvas)
But Crosswalk 7 is still the best in performance for me regards the openSSL issue.
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Egyptoon wrote:@piszozo
I tested Ludei before and it was very good in performance but i can't use Admob ads directly (must be through MoPub) and compiling isn't that easy to config.
Also they display their splash screen which makes the look of games not professional.
So i came back to Intel XDK and crosswalk
BTW, the option Android in intel XDK (just Android not Crosswalk android) gave me better performance but with many problems in touch, looping sound and with no webgl (only canvas)
But Crosswalk 7 is still the best in performance for me regards the openSSL issue.

Thanks a lot for sharing your idea, I think I need to learn Crosswalk in this case :(.
Btw all my ads are broken now, Ludei ofc, check link at my sign, game name is "in a nightmare".
All ads used to work perfectly until recently, now i have no idea why they are broken :/
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:19 pm

@piszozo
looks good, thanks for sharing

my game on Google store built with Crosswalk 7
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... propaganda
here is the same game version built with crosswalk 10
http://egyptoon.net/propaganda_xwalk10.apk

please check both versions for performance
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:06 pm

I tried google store version and it is pretty ok imo. Good idea btw, nerd version of flappy bird :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:07 pm

@piszozo
Thanks but there is no idea in this game, I'm just testing the capabilities of C2 and mine :)
waiting for a fix for crosswalk 10 and if every thing is ok I'll start to make bigger and better games. i like C2 very much but the stopper now is exporting to Android and keeping a good performance.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:44 am

You should try Star Nomad game on Steam if you want to see a real deal of C2. It was done with C2.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations