Property / Object bars resetting

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Ashley I noticed a while ago that the property and object bars occasionally reset when changing an object property, exiting the image editor, etc. It's really annoying, especially when working with objects deep in sub-folders.

Is this a bug or side effect of recent changes to the editor? Anyone else having this issue?

• Not entirely sure what you mean.

Any chance of a step-by-step walkthrough in order to see it in action? (or a video - your choice )

• I don't think I've noticed this. File a bug report following all the guidelines and I'll take a look.

• I sometimes experience similar/same issues.

When I have a little bigger project opened, and I change either a property value or close the image editor, the Projects and Properties fields get reset, they scroll up to the top, I think close opened subfolders; Properties field shows Project properties (even if I edited an object's property).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I sometimes experience similar/same issues.

When I have a little bigger project opened, and I change either a property value or close the image editor, the Projects and Properties fields get reset, they scroll up to the top, I think close opened subfolders; Properties field shows Project properties (even if I edited an object's property).

Again. Would really need step-by-step instructions to reproduce or Ashley won't be able to fix. If you could find a way to reproduce, then as Ashley has said, please post to Bugs section.

• Found out how to reproduce it. I'll file a bug report. Just posted here to see if there was a reason for it and if other people noticed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)