Proposal: Official construct Showreel

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

After seen this thread I've made an animated Construct logo this weekend. It can be used for any promotional purpose or any Construct creations. :D

Here is the video and download
http://vimeo.com/10685736

For now, only Vimeo users can download, but I'll make a pack with AVI with different resolutions to be usable for anyone who wants this on yours Construct creations. (I'll create a proper thread to let this as a resource asset)

I hope this help to promote Construct. (Or at least to praise the developers work and make them happy :lol: )
B
G

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm

[quote="Telli":jvx19khv]After seen this thread I've made an animated Construct logo this weekend. It can be used for any promotional purpose or any Construct creations. :D

For now, only Vimeo users can download, but I'll make a pack with AVI with different resolutions to be usable for anyone who wants this on yours Construct creations. (I'll create a proper thread to let this as a resource asset)

I hope this help to promote Construct. (Or at least to praise the developers work and make them happy :lol: )[/quote:jvx19khv]

I'm impressed, if you did that all in construct :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Very impressive with the 3D design and all, what did you use to create the animation? 3D max? Maya or all is made with Construct?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 pm

To make things clear. This is NOT made with Construct. This is about Construct and for Construct.

I've made this to be possibly used on the Construct Showreel, using 3dsMax and After Effects.
B
G

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm

[quote="Telli":1as74qjc]After seen this thread I've made an animated Construct logo this weekend. It can be used for any promotional purpose or any Construct creations. :D

I hope this help to promote Construct. (Or at least to praise the developers work and make them happy :lol: )[/quote:1as74qjc]

looks great..it would fit in perfectly in the beginning of the showreel(or in the end)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm

[quote="Telli":huxlczpj]After seen this thread I've made an animated Construct logo this weekend. It can be used for any promotional purpose or any Construct creations. :D

I hope this help to promote Construct. (Or at least to praise the developers work and make them happy :lol: )[/quote:huxlczpj]

Ha! I also started a logo this Weekend.

Yours rocks! Relaly nice job Telli!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Here's hoping ya'll don't make a bunch of logo's, would look a bit silly having a showreel of logo's :P Besides, supposed to be for stuff in construct to show off what construct can do. It's a good logo, but if it was done in construct like Mary Janes, it would be a better example me thinks.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:10 am

Wow Telli that is a very impressive animated logo, i'm surprised that has not gotten more feedback. Also I think it makes Construct look like a professional product.

@Lost my Keys
I don't see why it would matter if its made in construct or not, Its not like construct is a logo building package.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 am

[quote="danny":2rx2hnyl]Wow Telli that is a very impressive animated logo, [/quote:2rx2hnyl]

I second that. This video should absolutely be at the start of the Showreel. Awesome work.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 am

Telli and Mary Jane those both look awesome I hope I can use either one's in the beginning of my game?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct Classic Discussion