Prototyping Advice and Guidance - payment options

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hi, I've had this idea bubbling away in my head for years and I'm finally starting to work on it. I'm non-tech, new to programming and all my ideas are at about Phd level.

This one is very basic though. As a proof-of-concept, I want to integrate this thingy (see: 'retrieving video comments'): developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_java

into an interface which I'll build in Construct2.

I want each comment to be a separate entity - just like it is on the page - so I can do different stuff with each one - as opposed to a lump of homogeneous text.

Another 2 approaches are here:

jsoup.org/cookbook/input/parse-body-fragment

blog.outwit.com

I don't understand any of it really, but I get the gist of what's going on. I just want to add the code to my Construct app so I can get a prototype up and running. It can't be rocket-science to someone who knows what they're doing.

I'd appreciate good-natured volunteer help, but I might be able to pay you as well. A development partner would be even nicer, as there are a lot of things to discuss.

It's up to you; and whether we work well together of course.

To see how my mind works and where I'm heading:

ayasdi.com/product

I'm a writer and musician, so my approach has a lot to do with linguistics and finding 'the real question.' I'm very fond of Design Thinking as well - same thing really.

The original idea I had about a decade ago was 'El Goog - the engine that searches you.' In recent months I've refined the concept significantly.

I'm mainly focussed on the big picture, so I need others to help me with the details. There's no pressure or expectations, but it would be nice to get a prototype up and running after all these years. The main point is to test my hypotheses and get feedback at this stage.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)