Publishing to AppStore without a Mac system

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:56 pm

@aquinn, thanks for that. Will definitely look more into this.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 3:43 am

So what was the outcome of your little experiment? Did it work or did you eventually get a Mac ?
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 5:47 am

@STARTECHSTUDIOS, I eventually.....gave up on exporting to mac :lol: Haha I decided to just concentrate on Android for now. Than if things go well, only than will I seriously consider exporting to Istore.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:31 am

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a question about this topic.

Hypothetically, is it possible to do the step> uploading an ipa file to iTunesConnect using the Application Loader via a virtual machine (OSX running on VMware on a Windows system)?

Has anyone had success doing this? Or ultimately run into problems at all?

Im not too familiar with Macs, but I imagine the process would be:
-Login to iTunesConnect from the virtual OSX (ie using safari).
-Download and install the Application Loader inside the virtual OSX?
-Upload ipa..

Has anyone had success doing that? Can it lead to problems down the track? (apps / developer accs being banned or something horrible).
B

Post » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Message: swenz can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi GamerGuy1,

we developed a quite easier way to uploading your App to the AppStore. You can use our cloud based Appliciation Loader: https://www.wenz.io/ApplicationLoader . Currently we are in the beta status and the service can be used for free.

Regards,
Steffen
B

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Message: jessicajulie58 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Woohoo! Awesome giveaway! I always say I wish my Gps-Enabled Sport Watch would buzz! http://www.polar.com/uk-en/products
B

Previous

Return to Distribution and Publishing