Python26.dll was not found

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • i was trying to export my game...but when i did i kept getting this message after i exported it...im not sure exactly whats going on...

• Well, you need to copy Python26.dll from the Construct install directory to the same directory as your game. You should have seen a message telling you that you needed to do that when you enabled Python. If you're not using Python scripts, you can turn it off in Application Properties and you won't need that file.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yeah at first i was ignoring that little message...once again my impatience is my downfall...i got it though...thank you

• Well, you need to copy Python26.dll from the Construct install directory to the same directory as your game. You should have seen a message telling you that you needed to do that when you enabled Python. If you're not using Python scripts, you can turn it off in Application Properties and you won't need that file.

Hi Ashley,

I copied Python26.dll from the Construct install directory to the same directory as my game. But i still have seen a message telling me that i needed to do that when i enabled Python and the .exe file just disappear.

If i disabled the python from properties no error messages appeared, but the .exe file just appear for a second and then disappeared.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance :)

Mina

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)