Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 6:08 pm

@shadowofpalms

All you have to do is use the info from your email and download it again

@ziggums

What browser are you using and whats the setup you have? Try using "Behind" as the Q3D Master render mode, and making your bottom layer transparent. If anything this might be due to the fact your C2 Project has the project setting "Clear Background" set to "No". In any case i need more information to try to fix the problem, because i can't reproduce it with what you've given me.

@kmsravindra

Sorry i've been busy and you're using a later version of construct than i have installed so i couldn't quickly check without downloading and re-installing things.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Turning off the transparency removed the "clone" images, but it comes out with another problem..the 3d models do not show up at all when i turn off transparency. Changing the mode to "inside" fixes both of the problems...but turns the image upside-down. Should i send the .Capx trough P.M.?
B

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 1:46 am

Thanks @QuaziGNRLnose. Please look at your earliest possible chance and let me know. I am eagerly awaiting your response as I have a production ready application built and pending this issue to be fixed. Thanks a lot for your help.
For game development / IT services contact - [email protected]

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 4:06 am

Ziggums wrote:Turning off the transparency removed the "clone" images, but it comes out with another problem..the 3d models do not show up at all when i turn off transparency. Changing the mode to "inside" fixes both of the problems...but turns the image upside-down. Should i send the .Capx trough P.M.?

Are you using the latest Q3D version? Also it sounds like your browser is out of date. Transparency shouldn't cause that issue unless you have some project settings set up weirdly. In fact the Q3D canvas has nothing to do with the "ghosts" if they're caused by normal C2 sprites. you could PM me but i'm pretty busy atm.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 am

@kmsravindra

"sphere6.js" has bones for some odd reasons, you exported the model wrong and it's giving me an error. you should be getting this error too unless you're using an old Q3D version.

It's not clear to me what the issue is, that Q3D master wont become invisible? whats happening is setting invisible to true just doesn't wipe the canvas when in behind/infront rendermode but prevents any new renders, and since the css styling to hide it only occurs if the object renders (and visibility is true) changing layouts was causing a weird error, it was an oversight that i'll fix. It has nothing to do with euler angles etc. not working however, it's just that "invisible" doesn't clear the canvas in this specific case, so the image that was there when it was made "invisible" stays.

i'll upload a minor update at the end of the week or something that fixes this and some other little bugs i've found
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 4:42 am

If you could help me getting around this issue as early as possible, that will be very helpful. Thanks a lot! I will look into the sphere6.js as well. But it is working for me without any issues. Mostly when I copied the new versions of the plugin, the older versions are still there in my folder OR something...

B
S
G

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 5:19 am

@kmsravindra

you need to delete the old versions or very weird bugs could occur
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 06, 2015 9:00 am

OK. I understand why sphere6.js was working on my machine. I have removed "Q3Dskeletal animation" and "Q3D oimophysics" folders from my behaviors directory as I was not using any of those features and wanted to reduce the size of my final application. Anyway the sphere6.js can be edited to remove the following three lines of code at the end of it to make it work even with those folders present -

The 3 lines to be removed from sphere6.js are -
"bones" : [],
"skinIndices" : [],
"skinWeights" : [],

However the problem that I mentioned about Q3DMaster being visible still remains and is NOT connected with the above issue. Thanks for your help.

regards,
Ravindra

B
S
G

Post » Thu May 07, 2015 9:26 am

How do you make your level layout? Obviously construct2's editor does not support 3d.

How about some tutorials on q3d?
There is almost nothing on youtube and your engine's name is the same as another application
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 07, 2015 1:30 pm

I would be very interested about this as well but cannot find ANY documentation about it anywhere? I want to buy this like there is no tomorrow, but surely there has to be somekind of explanation how the thing works first?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons