Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 am

@dityaznaka

You can edit a post by using the 'Pencil' icon.

#helpfulsuggestion
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:23 am

Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!
B

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:06 pm

@dityaznaka

Ты русский не знаешь?) А что тогда в браузере все на русском?)
У меня и так perspective стоит, но все равно объекты обрезаются если приблизить даже не сильно близко
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:51 pm

norman74 wrote:@dityaznaka

Ты русский не знаешь?) А что тогда в браузере все на русском?)
У меня и так perspective стоит, но все равно объекты обрезаются если приблизить даже не сильно близко

Го в ВК: Jon Feodore
B

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:59 am

dityaznaka wrote:Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!

if ud read the posts so far and find the manual also ud figure it out by this time without making a useless post request... just name ur 3d model animation to DiffuseMap thats all u have to do...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:07 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:
dityaznaka wrote:Just send me a source code example of how to load a texture in Q3DModel format .obj!

if ud read the posts so far and find the manual also ud figure it out by this time without making a useless post request... just name ur 3d model animation to DiffuseMap thats all u have to do...

Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't do anything. Please throw me an example
B

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:57 pm

dityaznaka wrote:
gamecorpstudio wrote:

Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't do anything. Please throw me an example

nah ur not stupid mate, u didnt take the time to find the right answer even though i already told u so ... to add a image on a 3d object u do this ... add ur q3dobject once u did that in the right side of object... u right click the 3dobject select edit animation on the animation list that in the editor ... rename the Default to DiffuseMap .... add some image inside the editor and close it and done :) u will want to disable the any phong settings that wold change ur 3dobject color (as 3doymo physics behavior that has a testing checkbox making texture random change color ) dont have time for a demo but u can go to first page of this post... get a q3dexample file open it in c2 and see the files there...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:19 pm

I can't do anything, nobody gives me examples, textures are not displayed, 3D physics is not combined with the behavior of the Car, and correctly a collision, how would I set up. I turn on 2D. :evil:
B

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 pm

(3D physics) Guys, and how to use Force to make the control as in the car?
B

Post » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:58 am

So I just model, rig using armature & animate my character on blender.
How do I export the animation with obj/three.js format?
How do I import to the project?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons