Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:53 am

justifun wrote:Creating an object of type " Sphere" causes an error upon play

Javascript Error!
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read Property 'clone' of undefined
Quazi3D_plugin.js line 2415 (col 41)

It's working fine on my end, you're probably passing a bad name to the object creation function. It's case sensitive so if you're writing Geometry: "sphere" when your geometry is called "Sphere" you'd get the error message you're getting.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Really nice so far. Downloaded a couple of minutes ago and playing around with it.

Looking forward to the manual and a beginners step-by-step tutorial, on how to set up a scene :) (Looked into the three examples, but a more detailed tutorial would be great) :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 am

Woah! Really very cool.... look forward to trying this out...
If it can be done, someone on the web will show you how to do it!

CDASI Games Mentality Break Splat-a-bug FlapFleet Challenge
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 pm

instant buy for me
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Bought mine on the 6th want to see this supported!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 pm

This should really help me spruce up my game design! Thanks for the excellent work!
Founder of HeroicTek
HeroicTek.com
Owner of HeroicDomains
HeroicDomains.com
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:41 am

I have read every page of this topic. I am wondering what @Ashley thinks about this...
If it can be done, someone on the web will show you how to do it!

CDASI Games Mentality Break Splat-a-bug FlapFleet Challenge
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:40 am

@michael

If I had to take a guess, pretty damn happy. I mean, why wouldn't he be?

It's a plugin that:
  1. Implements a feature that the Construct community, since the CC days, has regularly requested, has often not shut up about, and have occasionally gone so far to attempt to monkey rig in CC and C2 in various ways (Myself easily one of the guiltier offenders :roll:)
  2. Despite it's initial learning curve manages to mostly keep in the general spirit of Construct by being somewhat simple to implement and use, and with the upcoming subplugins will probably only get easier.
  3. Isn't official, so he and the other C2 Devs aren't responsible for maintaining, tracking issues, and updating. Which given what he and the others are likely already doing and the complexity of this plugin would/could likely become a job in itself. Not that he isn't usually pretty cool about lending helping hand or two when plugin developers ask.
  4. But despite not being official, he can easily say "Look what Construct can do!".
  5. Is behind a paywall, meaning everyone and their grandmother won't have it and flood the general forum with questions. And if enough people do eventually get it that it could stand to be an issue, will probably have at least several forum members well versed it in by then.
  6. Is possibly another commercial success story should it take off
  7. Has the eventual possibility to reel in people who've left Construct (or mostly just dumped projects in it) for something like Unity3D.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

basically q3d is a "revolution" and Ashley should support it 101%.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 pm

I have buy it, but when i get it?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons