Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:11 am

No, loading animations is not supported yet.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:24 pm

@QuaziGNRLnose May i suggest to release beta or dev updates for buyers? It's been a long time since the most of us bought this.
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Wow ! This is amazing. Can´t believe it. Never thought of this capabilities inside Construct 2. Great Job Mr. QuaziGNRLnose ! So i don´t need to learn Unity 3D anymore :) .Really really glad to see something like this. Wooow, i am speechless (sry, i am a bit enthusiastic )
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 pm

I think this Plugin is a super motivation to "buy" construct 2, because it delivers a great value for projects that will go beyond 2D or that mix both dimensions (like in Castlevania - Symphony of the Night, f.e.). No need for an overhauled top-notch realistic 3D Engine. It makes sense to extend C2 with this nice features that Q3D / WebGL delivers. As i read, the plugin will get more capabilities like positioning objects in the editor view. For the statement of UDK / Unity3D have a 3D Modeler, its not that true. They have some primitive objects / ready characters / basic modeling functions. Thats it. I want say, any user who want to create some 3D assets will need Blender / 3Ds MAX / Maya / C4D to create individual complex characters.
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Spax wrote:For the statement of UDK / Unity3D have a 3D Modeler, its not that true.

Who stated that? :?:
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:52 pm

tulamide wrote:
Spax wrote:For the statement of UDK / Unity3D have a 3D Modeler, its not that true.

There's some basic level building plugins and other character morphing plugins, but yeah to make a full on 3D character you are going to need to build it in a 3D package and import it into C2/Q3D.

unless you want to build a object like the tiny tank out of primitives.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 am

justifun wrote:
tulamide wrote:

There's some basic level building plugins and other character morphing plugins, but yeah to make a full on 3D character you are going to need to build it in a 3D package and import it into C2/Q3D.

unless you want to build a object like the tiny tank out of primitives.

Thanks, but that's not what I meant. Spax was talking about a statement. But I couldn't find any statement here, that was saying anything like that.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:23 am

sadNES wrote:@QuaziGNRLnose May i suggest to release beta or dev updates for buyers? It's been a long time since the most of us bought this.

Well i made a small update a week and a half after release, but im working on a bigger thing right now so i can't release it in a half finished state. It really depends what i'm working on, but whether its a small incremental feature or a big one i plan to update as soon as things are usable.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:58 am

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:No, loading animations is not supported yet.

I like your answer "yet" so it should be possible in near future .. ?

:)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 am

istavang wrote:
QuaziGNRLnose wrote:No, loading animations is not supported yet.

I like your answer "yet" so it should be possible in near future .. ?

:)

i plan for it to be available eventually, but i can't really say when.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons