Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Ok , great , thank you very much.

I will try to get questions gathered today , and send them tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you very very much for this plugin and support. INSTAND BUY from me
Hire or Offer a project

Portfolio

Scirra new Shop
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:44 pm

i wont be around to check for the next 4-5 days, so i apologize if they go unanswered
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Ok , no problem at all , we will try to get it done ourselves.

Again , awesome work ;)
Hire or Offer a project

Portfolio

Scirra new Shop
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:08 pm

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:i wont be around to check for the next 4-5 days, so i apologize if they go unanswered

My (all new) Canadian sense tells me you're going to enjoy the long weekend ahead.

Even though, if I were to buy the plugin while you are away (cause I'm waiting for the pay-check...), would I receive it anyway or does it need to be validated by hand?
http://www.schizokoa.com we are a small game jam group, visit us!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:25 pm

lahssoo wrote:Even though, if I were to buy the plugin while you are away (cause I'm waiting for the pay-check...), would I receive it anyway or does it need to be validated by hand?

You get it automatically.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I have bought this plugin and informated our russian C2 community about it.
It is a really great plugin!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:46 pm

bjadams wrote:animated objects are usually very big in filesize.
having your object cut into smaller objects and each part animated by code is always the best option if possible

Well if it would support mesh distorsion (not sure if this is a proper term) then they would't be very much larger. I can imagine it is't very easy to implement, but it would be really great.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Dear friend,

i have a basic problem..i think simple for you but not for me......

when i run an example code what you want....q3d cut the image in the firefox window... is it normal???

in other words the window is not fit the window in full... some parts of the window are white....why???

in web node kit the image seem ok....fit all window....

here i put my capx example...... http://www.fasasoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Glassexample-fasasoftware.capx

can someone help me please??

any idea???

best regards,

Lestroso :oops:

www.fasasoftware.com
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:19 pm

@QuaziGNRLnose sorry if i bother you but its about a month after the release of the plugin and i dont see any tutorial/tutorials (cause 1 is never enough). i dont think it will take to you more than 5-10 hours to make a basic video tutorial and upload it. you make a great plugin you still develop it and update it and thats very good but at least speaking for myself i bought something that i cant use it.

but if you spend all your time to update it and make proper tutorials please if someone here in the forum can make a tut it will be very good thing.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 pm

@spy84 actually he's been doing a lot of work updating the plugin, and odds are what he's doing will greatly change the method of working with the object for the better (I believe in-plugin-in-editor object placement was planned?)

The best way to learn new or experimental things like this is to play around with it. I know that's not a great option, but it's definitely one of the most advanced Construct 2 plugins I've ever seen and will take time to learn (almost like a whole new engine :D )
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons