Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Nice, I'm not trying to pressure you into to make everything. Whenever you can keep this plugin alive as new examples or updates when you get chance.

Thanks for making awesome plugin!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:02 am

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:
istavang wrote:
QuaziGNRLnose wrote:you should get an email, try checking your spam folder and if not let me know by pm

got the demo up and working ;)

quest , u can load eg "human_walk_0_female.js" is there any meter to make to tell how long render loading time etc .

do u have an code for that ? this is cool stuff

do you mean to make a loading bar? to make that you'd have to load a bunch of files in sequence as soon as the last one was finished, updating a loading bar graphic each time the load completes, i left this kind of thing up to the user to make since its pretty game specific how you want loading to be handled.

you can load some .js files but not all their functionality is supported yet.

Yes ok , i made a text loading = 1 to verify ... but why do i get
THE MODEL FILE YOU ARE TRYING TO USE HAS NOT BEEN LOADED YET , OBJECT NOT CREATET

when tying to use my own walthead.obj
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:37 am

Either you are not doing something right (use the action to load .obj files) or your model isn't loading because there's something wrong with it. Send me the .capx by pm.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:56 am

yeeehh got the bunny.obj working now :) when I disabled the grid.jpg code line

I have this dat.gui.js GUI , how can i implement that the best way .. any tips ?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 am

I don't know what you mean by implementing a dat.gui.js GUI, it's not a part of the plugin!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:01 am

Maybe he means http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/e ... asic-Usage

I guess it looks to easy edit variables of 3D objects in runtime, I honestly I don't think it's neccesary, we may use C2 plugins as Textbox to edit variables in runtime
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 am

Are you going to add support for the editor? That was the whole idea of my own plugin. So I would be able to use the editor to position objects...

Edit:

I was hoping for something that would integrate more with the Construct2 editor. Now I hardly see the point. If the point of the plugin is just to avoid looking at code but still makes me create every feature of collision and positioning then it might actually slow me down. In my demo I added support for the behaviors of Construct 2. This does not look like it would be possible with your plugin since it runs everything in one plugin.

Can't you relase your tank demo capx?
Last edited by Schoening on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:15 am

It would be nice to add a support for the editor inside of Q3D canvas... while C2 debug panel can't do
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:37 am

@QuaziGNRLnose , Wanted to know- if all that is possible using three js, is that possible using this plugin?
For game development / IT services contact - [email protected]

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:39 am

Joannesalfa wrote:Maybe he means http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/e ... asic-Usage

I guess it looks to easy edit variables of 3D objects in runtime, I honestly I don't think it's neccesary, we may use C2 plugins as Textbox to edit variables in runtime

correct , it has all sorts of adjustments functions , it is in almost every three.js file i find out there ,

its easy to add the script widget in html code . its kind of a js addon to three.js to manipulate the actions in development , debug and allso may be used at user input as well.

B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons