Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 pm

@QuaziGNRLnose
I can't send pm i get the error:
This is an information post.

Spammers are known to use private messages to send users spam. In an effort to reduce this spam, we've disabled the sending of Private Messages until you have earnt 500 rep.

Apologies for the inconvenience. If you really need to reply to a message but cannot, please check the senders profile to see if they have alternative contact methods listed.

My paypal is kleinandreas(at)web.de ! Hopeful that helps you!

Thank you!
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:55 pm

@Lof

I believe the images load automatically if the name specified in the json file for the images matches the name of images in the directory. You need the images for the object to be in added to the files folder in the same way the model is. I tried it with a few models/images from three.js examples and got it to work, so i'm not sure whats causing the issue. Sending me a .capx would be helpful if you're doing everything i stated and its still not working.

@kleinandreas Alright thanks, you'll likely receive a pm or email with information soon. I'll see what i can do.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:39 am

@QuaziGNRLnose - Have you ever used CopperCube? I think if you and that guy ever decided to team up, you all would have one AWESOME 3d event based game engine. :)
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Wow, amazing addon
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:58 am

@QuaziGNRLnose

Do you think you could demonstrate to us a simple First Person camera demo capx? I still am having trouble trying to figure out how to manipulate the camera to allow for a First Person camera.

Thanks in advance!
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Nice work man, will try test here, thanks :)
B

Post » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm

want to buy it, but i'm reluctant about how it integrates with the editor. can we get videos or screens on the matter?
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Any samples / tutorials?
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:00 pm

@ziziplanet Check the main post, there are three examples to get you started. The rest of the plugin functions very similarly to three.js itself, so reading the documentation http://threejs.org/docs/ can be very helpful. Also make sure to read the descriptions for each action, condition and expression as they provide insight into how things work.

@KZR The current version doesn't integrate into the editor, but i have an update I'm putting the final touches on that integrates much more streamlined into the workflow construct users are used to, and will be much more efficient to use since it implements optimized recycling routines and has a built in spatial hash accelerated 3D collision testing system.

To those of you waiting on the update: I've gotten basic collisions finalized and object recycling finalized. I've gotten 400 models of suzanne the monkey (pictured below) to display at 60 fps on my 1.8 ghz laptop with integrated graphics, so performance is quite good, and objects create and destroy without garbage collection hiccups. I've also implemented a system for controlling textures using constructs animation system, which even allows for animated textures! Next on my todo list is general optimizations and extra features to accelerate objects which are static, or share properties with other objects. I also need to add support for more file types. Once this is done a 3D sprite object should come soon after, and then possibly 3D model animations using skeletal rigging, of course before i get into doing more i'll release the Q3DObject update i've been promising for so long. Thank you for the patience everyone, i hope i can get it out soon!

(this is suzanne to give you an idea of the benchmark I did)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:21 am

Thanks @QuaziGNRLnose...Eagerly looking forward for the updated versions.
For game development / IT services contact - [email protected]

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons