Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:33 am

@QuaziGNRLnose Finally, it's much better now, It makes great experience for new users who want to create 3D games with C2 editor. Thank you!

Actually, I've tried to run 2 examples were involved with Raycast plugin such as:
-2D Physics (Using Official physics behaviour) in 3D game.capx
-Raycaster & Viewports example.capx

There a screenshot of output:

Could you have a chance to fix this before to take a nice vacation?

Anyway, are you planning to integrate animation from 3D model in next update?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:39 am

Actually, nevermind about Raycaster problem, it's working now, I had no idea how it's self-fixed.

I'm curious about Texturing model.capx I was wondering how to remove shiny skin, I'm looking to apply normal.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:53 am

when i try to open the examples a message pops out saying that i need "q3d model", "q3d raycaster", "q3d viewport" to be installed. how can i update the plugin?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 am

@QuaziGNRLnose

I also have the same error for Raycaster problem for the "2D Physics (Using Official physics behaviour) in 3D game.capx" example

@Joannesalfa

How do you fix it ?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am

@tumira

Change browser preview from Internet Explorer to default BEFORE run, otherwise you get permanent error in all browsers until you restart C2. It makes no sense.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:11 am

@QuaziGNRLnose, The examples look awesome!
For game development / IT services contact - [email protected]

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:18 am

@tumira

Oops sorry guys! look like i left I.E as the default browser when i was testing examples! I.E. works on my system (Then new versions have surprisingly good webgl performance) but if it's not up to date it'll probably lead to errors you're seeing. no idea why. It should work in chrome or node-webkit. My best guess from the error is that the project is having objects compiled in a different order for you. it's a weird little bug but it'll take me a second to fix. A lot of these might pop up so let me know and i'll work them out.

@kmsravindra
Thank you!

@spy84 You need to check your email from when you bought the plugin, and go to that download page using your account to download the new version, then install all the plugins in the .zip file. The examples wont work without the new stuff!

@Joannesalfa
Glad you're liking it :)

to remove the shiny skin you need to remove the animation called "EnvironmentMap_ENVReflect" or at least rename it to something else. Read the changelog for more details on how texturing works.

oh and about the animation, yea i want to get it in for the next update if possible. Everythings already in place for it so its not gonna be impossible / take as long.

Going to bed now, i look forward to what you all make with this !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:32 am

the 2D physics example which uses the new plugin with the construct physics behaviour has been exported and linked to on the first post if anyone wants to see it who doesn't have the plug :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Oh wow, these are massive improvements! Nice going QuaziGNRLnose, you're really on the ball with delivering what people have asked for (and so much more). Setting up a simple 3D side-scrolling or top-down game is really easy now.

Thanks for your hard work!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Doing some rudimentary tests with morphtargets, may be able to get an update in soon that supports them.

skeletal animation is still a ways off though, requires careful planning to integrate bone control into the way constructs picking works.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons