Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 pm

@QuaziGNRLnose, When I use Q3DModel component and try to export it as a HTML5 website from C2, then it gets stuck forever when its trying to process Q3DModel sheets - The footnote says - Processing q3dmodel-sheet0.png and the exporting project status keeps on running...I have to force End task through Task manager to stop this never ending export...Could you please check this?
For game development / IT services contact - [email protected]

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 pm

How are you exporting? Did u turn off minification? I never got that error once and theres no reason the plugin should do anything on exporting different than a sprite or something. What are exact steps to replicate, c2 version etc. seems like a c2 bug.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:35 am

Actually I had an image 4096 by 2048 for starfield that was taking quite some time to get processed...Didnt knew images take that long to process for export.

Anyway, here is the video of the app that I just finished using Q3D plugin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZneMrTSKI6o

Thanks @QuaziGNRLnose, for your plugin and all the support you extended. I am planning to host this app soon on iTunes as well! Hope Q3D plugin should have no issues running on latest iOS 8.0, as that supports WebGL.

B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:49 am

Awesome! I made a space elevator simulation as a project for my astrophysics class in open gl once, took me weeks to figure out drawing/rendering, great to see how easily the plugin made it for you and glad I could be of help :).

If your export is not working in IOS 8.0 ill try to sort it out in the plugin as best i can, but it should since it runs in a browser on newer I-phones.

how are you drawing the rings? using a cylinder+wireframe like in my example? just curious :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks a lot @QuaziGNRLnose. I will let you know very soon how my iOS8 app runs in the iPad...I am using the rings from your example.

B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:00 am

But as I mentioned I was not able to get Pause/Play toggle to start the animation from the same position...Any ideas on how to achieve that? If I pause for a while and then toggle to Play, then the object doesnt start from the position where it paused...

B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:13 pm

@kmsravindra

Use "time" or timedelta and set the global timescale to 0 to pause, 1 to play.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:47 am

I would like to but this plugin....but I have 1 question :D

How I can design a level game? I means, if I want make a level of some game (like your tank demo) in construct2, how I set everything and see if design works? when I made my models in 3d with 3dstudiomax, I have to set the cordinate of the position for every objects at the start of the layout right? this works?

Thank you :D
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:10 am

@Ribis

At present, you have a few options.

You can mock-up the level in the layout editor using Q3D Model objects, but you need to do this in "2D", so either top down or side-scroller style, this is how i did it in my tank demo. It gets confusing if you have multiple elevation changes though, but it still works relatively simply. You can also do it manually at start of layout as you suggest. I'm hoping to eventually improve upon this situation in future updates, to make level design a bit easier.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:49 pm

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:@Ribis

At present, you have a few options.

You can mock-up the level in the layout editor using Q3D Model objects, but you need to do this in "2D", so either top down or side-scroller style, this is how i did it in my tank demo. It gets confusing if you have multiple elevation changes though, but it still works relatively simply. You can also do it manually at start of layout as you suggest. I'm hoping to eventually improve upon this situation in future updates, to make level design a bit easier.

thank you for the reply, I'm very impressive how works your plugin, like when I saw papervision3D :D is possible to see a screenshot of the layout to see how looks?

about the performance? there are some example to see how many objects can crash a computer? like spawn different cube every 0.5 sec and see the performance? (with texture, with shadow...etc) like 3DMARK?

all of the plugin can be integrate on your plugin? like multiplayer...effect?

sorry for the question, but I'm very interested to buy your plugin :)
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons