Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 am

do you think its possibble to add lights controlers "visibles" like this?
http://www.ds.arch.tue.nl/education/courses/cad_international/2005max_and_archive/Lights2.jpg
it make the work easier with visuals objects. than chosing/ creating lights by the event sheet options
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:56 am

Yesterday I bought the plug and I wanted to ask is there video tutorials to use this plugin because I have trouble even import model.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:00 am

maordany wrote:Yesterday I bought the plug and I wanted to ask is there video tutorials to use this plugin because I have trouble even import model.

Not yet, but there are downloadable examples on the first page that show how to achieve various results / use various features.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:23 pm

I haven't tried this since v1, so I have downloaded v2.2 but can't get them to show up in C2(v190). Have put the 2 Q3d v2.2 unzipped folders(behaviours and plugins) into the usual exporters/html5/plugins folder but I just get a "can't load plugin" error for them at startup. The old v1 plugin still shows up if I put it back in.

What am I doing wrong?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:35 pm

Ah..ok, just realised they can't be nested into folders! Would be good to state this in the readme file :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Where can I download the update? I purchased the original. What's the process?

Thanks in advance
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:13 am

@QuaziGNRLnose, when I am trying to build this app for Windows app store, the threejs exported json .js files give a syntax error while validation....I am not too sure but I think the threejs exported json files have .js extension...I think visualstudio doesnt like the json syntax in .js files..Do you know how this could be circumvented by any chance?

Edit : I was able to solve this using .obj files instead of .js exported files. Visualstudio doesnt like json files in .js extension...However with .obj files, the model diffusemap shows up segments / rings...I increased the number of segments/rings but the trade-off is that it increased the imported .obj file size as well! Anyway I was able to get it working for windows app store...phew finally!
For game development / IT services contact - ravindra@actualconcepts.com

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:05 pm

@theDom

U got an email with info when u purchased, everything is in there, its the same link.

@kmsravindra

You can rename .js files with the extension .json, and the loader will still recognize the files. It might help. Im not sure what you mean about .obj loading rings, can you explain? If you mean its flat shaded its because you didnt export normals.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Message: SEIR can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
kmsravindra wrote:Here is the video link of what I have developed so far...

Interactive 3D shapes and nets -
Features - Dynamically load a cube with a corresponding net selected, Show vertices, Edges, transparent shape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuYsBjOC2s

Thanks to @QuaziGNRLnose for this useful plugin.

Hi kmsravindra, good job.

You could send me a link to test its performance in android tablet.

I want to buy this plug, but I have no proof of performance and this example could serve me.

Greetings !!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 pm

that work with the cube is incredible, it is hard to create?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons