Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:47 am

@Slice

there's ways, but you'll need to do it using events.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:24 pm

@Slice

Try using the "child" expression in Q3D Master
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:56 pm

i have buy the plugin , now i wait a link in my email or ?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:04 pm

A person who bought "Q3D" could tell me how it is done to take advantage of their purchase. I bought it by following the button "BUY" and after that paypal has notified me that I had paid nothing. No email, no documentation, no information of how to get the plugin. I sent an email to the developer who told me that if I did not receive the email I had to send an email at the same time if I ask is that I have not received anything. QuaziGNRLnose, I think you should add on the purchase page what to do. I pay and I am waiting, I do not know what to think.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:42 pm

@vioz

Normally the system works automatically, but things can go wrong and the email can be missed / lost for various reasons. Email the address i PMd you. We resend it manually when things go wrong, but there is a processing time since we operate in Canada and we arent able to do it during working hours. As long as we have your name/email/proof of purchase you should get your account info to download soon enough. Dont worry :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 pm

I sent an email with my paypal address to the address you gave me, it's already done.

You should get an email, if not send an email to [email protected]

I haven't the email , please just check your payment and send me the link ..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:08 am

Thanks , i received my access to downloading .I test all of this and I'm pretty impressed that even on my laptop FPS are not catastrophic. I hope so that you will keep this plugin to date, it has potential.

Can not display textures, I try with a model in .obj and with the exporter Three.js (JSON blender). My models are all unwrap. I am going to look for Three.js side for information and most speak of .collada or .js
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 pm

@QuaziGNRLnose, I observed that using even a single Q3DLight has significantly lowered the performance on iPad. For each Q3DLight that I use, I see almost 25% to 30% decrease in performance...Could you please optimize Q3DLight or suggest any alternatives to this?
For game development / IT services contact - [email protected]

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Not sure if this has been said before but, Am i the only one who cant get the demos to load? Id love to add 3d capabilities to construct but ive yet to have any of the demos function for me to see if i want to purchase it

again sorry if its a repeat question, im not skimming 91 pages :D
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:59 pm

@vioz

did you look at the texture loading example in the examples pack on the first post? You need to rename your animations for textures to work, because Q3D needs to know what the texture is used for. Rename the first animation "DiffuseMap" as an example.

@kmsravindra

Q3DLight is already as optimized as it can be, it uses shaders in a forward renderer for all lighting calculations. The problem is likely the the iPad hardware isn't good enough, or the iPad is an older model which has poor webGL support / weaker hardware (I don't have one to test). 3D WebGL is very new and is getting better every month, but it's not perfect yet, especially on mobiles.

Lastly, the best option you have to try is probably to lower the resolution of the renders using Q3D Master if that's acceptable. IPad has a very high resolution screen even though it's hardware is bad, especially if its "retina", so you're probably trying to render a screen as big as some desktop displays. You can change the render resolution by first changing the layout property for "resolution" from "Auto" to "use size", and resizing the Q3D Object, or setting the resolution using the action "set resolution" if you want to enable a changeable resolution. In practice low resolutions make lighting faster as you need less of a gpu fill-rate for a given render.

Your only alternative if that is unacceptable or doesn't work is to bake lighting onto static objects or fake shadows some other way. Having many objects also slows down the lighting calculations significantly, so you have to make your scene simpler on mobile.

@emartransformo

As far as i know, you're the first! If you press f12 and tell me what the console says, that could possibly help me sort out any errors. What browser / OS are you using? Again, WebGL is newer technology so it wont work on some older setups / out of date browsers / older hardware. It's a shame but it's the state of things atm.

to rule out if it's Q3D, could you tell me if any of these examples display?

three.js examples
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons