Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 pm

I am having problems getting textures to work.
I got really frustrated before, and the post before was posted here shortly after i threw myself onto the floor and .. well.. I apologize for my awkward bluntness.

I had fought this for little over an hour, and that was after I tried to install the JSON exporter into Maya ... Which also took like an hour of understanding it wouldn't work.

I'm stubborn, probably too stubborn. And I get angry with things that simply does not work, no matter how hard you try to follow the instructions, So I'm sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am

@polygallon

you need to name the animation "DiffuseMap", its explained in the example for textured models
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:56 am

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:@polygallon

you need to name the animation "DiffuseMap", its explained in the example for textured models

... Oh, wow. ... Makes sense. :oops: Thanks a lot for your help once again! I knew there was something I had missed.
.. And sorry for the sarcasm, amongst other things. ... Keep up the good work as always! :)
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 am

hy guys, 1 quick question why my sphere ball is oval instead of being round? i use top down view , dont have a floor since i dont have a gravity on it, i just added the q3d so i can load up balls for pool, now, when it rotates its showing all faces, but is like something it pools it down, and morhps the animation or the model, and makes it like an egg looking , im using the propertys on unaltered, for the ball . and if i do it with fit then model does the same thing... i all resizings are same, x1y1z1 it should be round , maybe is there something im missing and need to do with q3dmaster to make it not alter itself? maybe depth of field is the fault ? tryng to touch the bottom of it? not sure... the green background is the q3dmaster, the ball is the one in front of the stick. works like in 2d as physics and movement , doesnt rotate cause its not having a gravity or something to roll on, i tried using the 2d physics example but when i move camera above the plane, when i click the top part or bottom the ball instead of just rolling towards that position its jumping or passes trough the floor. any ideeas on second issue?

also when i try preview on nodewebkit, the direction of ball isnt in 2d anymore i mean the force i apply to it, to move forward position of mouse x.y its not acting normal it goes somewhere else but not there , when im using firefox or chrome or even internet explorer everything is allright? maybe is nodewebkit not supported?

ah silly me the egg shape solved it, i had the size of model 20,20 but the z size 25 thats why i made all 25,25 and zsize 25 now its all good :D but still have issues with the other parts :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:00 am

@gamecorpstudio

nodewebkit is supported but the events for that capx don't do the right thing for the different window size. It's just the expressions for that file that are likely wrong, not the plugin itself. I wrote it for webpages so something funny is happening in NW that could easily be fixed.

no idea what you mean about the physics example.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:16 am

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:@gamecorpstudio

nodewebkit is supported but the events for that capx don't do the right thing for the different window size. It's just the expressions for that file that are likely wrong, not the plugin itself. I wrote it for webpages so something funny is happening in NW that could easily be fixed.

well i used the physics example as a test for a 3d pool game to make the balls more realistically turn , when i apply physic>force to the ball automatically calls the origin point 0 , while doing that, when i click left of screen ball rolls to there, when i lick right rolls to that point, but when i click down the ball moves through the ground even if the floor is having collison enabled, when i click above it to make it move, it jumps... its because the origin 0 point its not always in center of the ball. it moves with the ball. how i get the center of ball? the mid point of sphere?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:11 am

I'm trying to import a JSON file from Blender.
Just a simple cube. I'm using the exporter from the r69 three.js
but I get this error :

Javascript error!Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefinedhttp://localhost:50000/Quazi3D_plugin.js, line 483 (col 19)This is likely a bug in Construct 2 or a third party plugin or behavior - please report it to the developer. Subsequent errors will be logged to the console.

what would be the right export settings ?

thanks.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 am

@gorgonzola

It should work with default settings, unless they've changed somehow. the error in question relates to checking for model materials, it's an oversight on my part (it expects them to be there) so if you export with materials it should fix it.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:30 pm

QuaziGNRLnose wrote:@gamecorpstudio

@QuaziGNRLnose

Here is the capx. with the physics problem, basically when i try apply force to left and right (by left and right i mean left and right of camera view, not layer) , doesn't move to left and right but jumps up and down, as it is in normal 2d, i wander is it because the camera is in 3d but the movement of the ball is stuck in 2d? up and down for 2d will be up and down left and right will be left and right , but in this plane left and right are up and down, and up and down well its left and right.... .. . if that makes any sense for u , if you open the capx you will see instantly the problem... . i beg you can u fix this for me please?pleaseeee :roll: :shock:

i removed the unnecesary objects it was in the 2dphysics and changed the camera position and rotation only, added the keyboard movement from the animation morph , without the morph controls but thats more for animation right? if its not please add it for me ? not sure how to use it :D thanks if u can fix this problem :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 pm

ok so i found the left and right movement, now because of the plane being in 3d, i have to alter the balls Z position positive is left negative is right, the problem is how to i add physics torque towards that angle? :O???? and if i try apply force towards position i dont have a Z position value to imput (this physics is the c2 official plugin) , now if i wold calculate the z position how can i get the z position of mouse? mhmmm
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons