Quality PAID Work for C2 Developers - Hiring Now!

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 am

The site's still up, and people can still sign up.
I know that since the mentoring system they had in place is still assigning people "Big Brothers", and I keep getting notifications.

However, due to some really bad luck the project has been cancelled, and at this point no one seems to be doing anything for this part of Linkit.
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 am

Those were the first pro games Ive ever made ;] Sorry to hear the project has gone in hiatus, they were really good people to work with.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:18 am

Still in need of C2 developers? Our studio might be interested. However your website does not seems to work right now, so I cannot get more infos on your company and the kind of games you are aiming. Also we started a MegaManX-like game, art and audio is currently lacking, but maybe you would be interested to buy our project files so you can start from a solid base for similar games in the future? We developed a few nice features, and quality is our signature even when talking of casual games.
Let us know right now, we are at an important turn in our business planning. Michael @ exotyktechnologies AT gmail DOT com, from Quebec.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:10 am

These guys are long gone.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests