Quazi's Tuts: Part 1: The 2 Armed IK Solver

Post your own tutorials, guides and demos.

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 am

[quote="Fresh Frijoles":275mmjgm]Thanks for the info breh, I think I understand what you are saying, I may have to rescan that block of text a few times to let it sink in. And by the way... who did the sexy pixel art on that robot? If I may say it is very, very nice.[/quote:275mmjgm]

that was me, i always make everything from scratch, i feel like i cheaped out otherwise :P
and thank you for the compliments on everything, they're much appreciated.

i have so little time and so many things i want to finish, i really aught to finish the game with that robot in it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm

[quote="Fresh Frijoles":1jb5mfz2]who did the sexy pixel art on that robot? If I may say it is very, very nice.[/quote:1jb5mfz2]
I did the arms and legs :p
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Very nice work Davioware, did you just make the farther back ones darker? Or is that a shader effect? It adds quite alot of depth.
B
G

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:18 pm

no i did that, it uses a filter, i needed davios help on it because it was for a weeklong competition, and i only had 5 days to make it, butt the engine part of the game wasn't ever finished sadly enough.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:03 am

im not one to do this but im BUMPING THIS SHIZZLE
my box.net keeps giving me msgs about it being downloaded. no ones commented on it in a while its been 2nd paged.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 am

This is amazing.
B
G

Post » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm

I think this tutorial looks great, however, I'm not in need of something like this right now, and it looks to complicated for me to do right now just for fun.

HOWEVER. It's a quality tutorial from someone who has a clue, and that's worth a lot. I, and many others who have been using construct for a while will always think these things are interesting since it presents a challenge and something new to understand. It does not teach or clarify something you already knew you could do in construct, but it pushes the boundaries further. Getting a tutorial like this is just as exciting as a new feature being implemented in construct.

I think many people download it, and as soon as they look at the code their brain starts to boil and they quickly shut it down. But that's probably not be the people this tutorial is made for. But the few people who can tackle this will appreciate it very much.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm

I did some minor 3D animation and made custom bones once.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your tutorials & example files