Question about licence

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:05 am

Dear Team,

I bought my licence a few days ago and I am wondering if I am allowed to use it on more computers than one.

I have:

-) 1 PC at work
-) 1 notebook (Ubuntu)
-) 1 PC at home

I would like to use my licence on these three. I will never use it on more than one machine at a time.

Thanks!

Best regards
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 pm

As stated in the license tutorial :

[quote]Don't forget Construct 2 is portable. You can install it to a USB stick, copy your license file to the install directory, and take your licensed Construct 2 with you wherever you go. Don't forget it's only for your use. You must not let anyone else use the license![/quote]

So apparently the license is set to a person, not a computer.
But don't take my word for it right now and wait a few days untill Ashley or Tom confirm or denies.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 am

Hey!

Thank you for your reply. I also red this text about the portability, but it doesn't sound like I am allowed to. Before there will be a misunderstanding I will surely going to wait for the team to answer, it's absolutely not urgent =)

Best regards
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

I don't want to annoy but would like to know this thing =/

Best regards
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi Spade,

Kyatric is right, feel free to have it on multiple computers as long as it's just you using it!
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 am

[QUOTE=Tom] Hi Spade,

Kyatric is right, feel free to have it on multiple computers as long as it's just you using it![/QUOTE]

Thank you! Now I can continue my game at work and in my bedroom or on the couch at my notebook. Thank you!!!
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General