Questions.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • These are the questions for the Construct Classic engine.

1. How do I make a title screen with this program?

2. How do I make a interactive menu screen that uses the keyboard to navigate with, all that features a 1 or 2 player option, with a options menu with the features to adjust the controls and screen size?

3. How do I make a two player game? And how do I make it where the both players are on the same area? Not share the same screen, but the same platform area.

4. How do I make the game include the feature of a netplay option with two players?

5. What plugins do I need to have all of these features?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >> 1. How do I make a title screen with this program?

scirra.com/forum/examples-tutorials-list_topic41594.html

Look under HUD section

2. How do I make a interactive menu screen that uses the keyboard to navigate with, all that features a 1 or 2 player option, with a options menu with the features to adjust the controls and screen size?

Same as above

3. How do I make a two player game? And how do I make it where the both >>players are on the same area? Not share the same screen, but the same >>platform area.

A splitscreen game? Look under the "Cameras" section in JamesX tutorial list above

4. How do I make the game include the feature of a netplay option with two players?

scirra.com/forum/plugin-network-v03a-update_topic43662.html

5. What plugins do I need to have all of these features?

Depends on how fancy you end up getting. Probably Network and Magicam plugins at the minimum...rest depends on you.

I'd try out some of the tutorials then ask more specific questions.

• I actually did read the tutorials, but couldn't find anything necessarily.

• Almost all of the info is in the tutorials. Just need to dig through them better and search for examples as well on your topic.

I will say that making a local or network 2-player game is significantly harder than a single player game so there are not many examples of that...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)