[r110.2] Mirror problem with sine behaviour

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • I?m here once more, jeje.

This time, I would like to show you an error related to the combination of mirror state with the sine behaviour (or if it?s correct, at least, something I don?t understand at all).

In the example, I have two similar objects: the red and the green sprite (yes, I know, they look really cool xD).

The unique difference between them is that, the green one has an extra sine size behaviour that the red hasn?t. Appart from that, both have a bullet and a horizontal sine behaviour applied.

The problem comes when I create them coming from right to left, and set them mirrored. The one (green sprite) with the size sine behaviour doesn?t get mirrored, while the red one does.

Link to the capx.

I think this bug is not only related to this last release, it?s on the 109 too.

Thanks for all your help!

EDIT: I forget it, sorry, the system specs:

• Ati HD 6990 4GB (tested with 12.10 and 12.11 Beta drivers)
    • Windows 8 64bit
    • Last chrome version
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as by design: the Sine behavior with 'Size' mode set uses the object's initial size as the value to oscillate. So the behavior is already set up in the 'Create object' action and the 'Set mirrored' after it will have no effect. This is by design, to get the effect you want just mirror the object in the layout (set its width to -32) so it's already mirrored in the 'Create object' action.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)