Steps to reproduce:
1. Use Kongregate plugin in the game project.
2. On Start of Layout, have a condition that says Kongregate->On Login. Make the game do something on logging in (eg. making a sprite visible).
3. Compile game with the minify setting and upload it to the server.
4. Get the URL to index.html and fill it into Kongregate's IFrame URL box.
5. Run game on Kongregate.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5, but in step 3 do not set minify.
<PS. I made a copy of kongregate_api.js and placed it on my server. I also updated index.html to point to the new path on my server (and not pointing to Kongregate.com). At least it would be more responsive during testing.>
PART A: Game does not detect that player has logged in (with minify set).
PART B: Game detects that player has logged in (with minify not set).
PART A: Game should detect that player has logged in and the condition should have been triggered.
PART B: Game detects correctly that player has logged in and the condition is triggered.
My suspicions - Apparently, the minified script shows "kongregate.xl.blah();" etc, whereas the unminified script shows "kongregate.services.blah();". Could minifying have caused a problem? Is there a workaround or quick-fix to this bug? - I prefer to have my project minified.
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack:
Win 7 and SP1
Construct 2 version: