r138 CocoonJS audio bug.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53898431/Junk/audiobug_in_r138_to_cocoonjs.capx

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch zip-file in Android CocoonJS launcher.

2. It will play music, now hide it to the background so you can do other stuff while CocoonJS and this file are still open in the background.

3. now return to the CocoonJS so that this is still running.

Observed result:

Music doubles itself and there's nothing that can be done to prevent this from happening. Every time you repeat this hide cocoonJS while it's still runnng your game. these cloned tracks can't be stopped or muted.

Expected result:

Play music just like before and allow user to answer phone calls and then continue playing without this bug playing songs over each other.

Browsers affected:

Chrome: yes/no

Firefox: yes/no

Internet Explorer: yes/no

Operating system & service pack:

Construct 2 version:

r137 - r138

• Is there any type of test you can do for isplaying?

• I have tried, but it doesn't work. You can only control one of the playing audios. Even if you set 'on resume' and call stop Music it would seem like problem solved, but it's not. If you then repeat what caused the problem originally you will have new audio playing over the old one again, more audio tracks you can't mute or stop.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't even get music to play in my projects without them crashing since CocoonJS 1.4. Any tips for getting my music to play?

• Closing; this is a CocoonJS bug that you need to report to Ludei. If it works in a browser but doesn't work in CocoonJS, report it to Ludei, it's probably not a Construct 2 bug.

• I still have this same issue with all my projects. This seems to be Construct 2 related problem because my projects exported with older version of C2 doesn't have this issue in the latest CocoonJS. Construct 2 does something when returning from minimized state.

My current solution is to use browser close on suspended and this makes my game shut down when displaying full screen ads.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)