R184 - tilemap visual bug ?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
This music pack covers differents situations for visual novels, anime games and many more!
  • Hello,

Since the last release (or perhaps the R183) , I have strange tile clipping bugs (I don't know how to describe this) poping randomly, but only on my NodeWebKit exported EXE. (not in preview)

(My tiles are made of sprites and do not use the tilemap tool)

A picture will be more efficient than my english to explain this :

http://bit.ly/1shw7dA

(the vertical lines)

Am I the only one with that issue? I prefer to ask before reporting a bug. Maybe it's not related to construct...

• Yes i get that too, you have to put the Pixel Rounding set to Yes and the Sampling to Point in the project options. I fixed it that way.

EDIT: Ups i just read that you are not using the Tilemap object, mmm, then i dont know what it is, i would still try but the solution is not guarented. Nice graphics BTW

• sachos345 Well I already have sampling to 'point' but I really need to keep Pixel Rounding to 'No'.

I will try on another computer but it would be strange if the Pc I use for 2 years suddenly shows line bugs, just like that.

• Bug reported in Bugs section.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sachos345 Well I already have sampling to 'point' but I really need to keep Pixel Rounding to 'No'.

I will try on another computer but it would be strange if the Pc I use for 2 years suddenly shows line bugs, just like that.

Yup i know, i have the same problem using the Tilemap object, i need Pixel Rounding set to "No" so i can have smooth movement with moving platforms.

• KaMiZoTo, I tried exporting the Node from your bug report and couldn't reproduce the error. I'm running W8.1 i7 with Integrated Graphics. I'm sorry to report that I suspect it could be the one thing you don't want it to be - some sort of Node v graphics driver incompatibility error....

• Colludium I'm not sure. Why is it working in preview mode? Why is it working on the R183 without any updade from Ashley on the NodeWebkit exporter?

Something is wrong and I don't know what!

On two win7 PC with the same config, same issue. (My videocard is a Gforce GTX570 and my drivers were up to date before the R184)

(I've just tested it on a laptop with win8 and an intel integrated graphic chipset : no issue)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)