[R210] Debug Inspector

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Problem Description

The "9-patch", the "Sprite font" and the "Tiled Background" objets shows if they have Collisions enabled in the debug window.

Attach a Capx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nhhqm1e1uv7402/Debug.capx?dl=1

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Insert any of these objects: "9-patch", the "Sprite font" or "Tiled Background"
    • Debug the project
    • The debug window should not show if those objects have collisions enabled or disabled

Observed Result

Expected Result

If any object does not have Collisions, the debug window should not show the Collisions property of that object.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • Firefox: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 8.1 (64-bits)

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 210 Beta (64-bits)

• Attach a Capx

No need

If there was no need for a .capx, Ashley would not insist on one. Surely after the amount of time you've been here you must realise Ashley closes bug reports automatically if they don't include a .capx?

• I think that these objects' collisions are always enabled so you can check if other objects collide or overlap with them. Thus they have a collision property that only adds an overhead if you specifically check them for a collision (as in it's a c2runtime group flag, I suspect). I never really understood why you couldn't collision check from them, but hey...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as not a bug: you can't disable collisions for those types, only Sprite.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)