1. Open new project.
2. Go to Event sheet tab.
3. right click in the object box, and choose "insert new object".
4. Add whatever object (Plugin, keyboard, mouse etc etc)
The object is added to the project tree, but is not added to the object box.
For atleast custom plugins, this means they are not initialized and will not work all together, if data is created/set in the pluginProto.Instance function and/or instanceProto.onCreate function.
For my custom plugins, this issue only happens when the "pf_singleglobal" is NOT active.
I also tested with the SDK template, and I got the same issue with the following steps. The only thing I changed in the SDK template, is the "type", which I changed into object, instead of world.
1. Downloaded the SDK template and added it in the plugin folder under a new folder called "Test"
2. Open a new Construct project.
3. Go to Event sheet tab.
4. Added a "On start layout" condition.
5. Right click in the Objects box and chose "Insert New object"
6. chose the "MyPlugin" object from the list.
The "MyPlugin" appears in the Projects tree, but not in the objects box.
7. Add "Alert" action to the "On start layout" condition, and wrote "Doooo" in the Message string.
8. Clicked on the "Run Layout" button.
The browser is open and the background is white, but no message box appears.
However, if I do the same as above, but ignore step 3, and add
the Plugin through the layout tab instead, the Plugin appears in the Projects tree AND in the objects box and is working fine.