R92-Please Help me in export (bug:?)

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 am

Hello guys.

im going crazy, 4 months of intense work.... dozen of projects to test online, and... my surprise, im my first time to test a project online in dropbox...::

Im taking a great problem here.;:

so, when i export my projects to dropbox, any project, even space blaster for example, in public or shared folder, i just can see a fullscreen black and no more... with minefy script or no.. i cannot play my projects and test... online, on local preview by c2 its fine, but when i try in dropbox, no chance..

Ive formated my hd, reinstalled windows,directx, all drivers, java, c2 whitout third party plugins.... and the same problem persists....

i visited a tutorial to export projects to dropbox, did the same as..
tried, a version r87, r89, r90 and r92 and nothing, just a blackscreen...

its occur in i.e 8 here, firefox 12, and google chrome 19

anybody have this problem too?

[edit] when i click on get link, its goes to a page whit the entire code visible...

so, my Os is seven 64 ultimate, geforce GTS450 + 9800GTX+(physics) 4 gb ram... AMD Phenom II 550 black edition...

[edit] i take a snapshot of a error in firefox12, this help?

jardelbr2012-06-08 01:30:03
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 pm

I think I answered this in the other thread - you just need to put the project in a public folder, not a private one, like the tutorial advises.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 pm

@Ashley

Thanks man. i ve tested and the games run ok... sorry by my mistakes.

I didnot knew how important to get the public link in local sync folders in a public folder specific, .. can i get a private folder... shared with me and other person to protect the project:?

and please, can you delete this topic or the other thread.? i dont want to be redundant or something like this.

B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Try looking through Dropbox's help about creating shared folders. Remember every file must be shared for the project to work. Anyway, closing this bug report now.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs