I'm doing some tests with the scaling features.
So, you can notice a weird issue with the position detecting when scaling the game.
How to reproduce
Prepare the .capx
- Start a new project;
- Make a empty sprite object;
- Make one boolean instance;
- Import the mouse input;
- Write the follow conditionals:
-- When mouse.Y is up the sprite.Y -> Boolean is "true";
-- When mouse.Y is down the sprite.Y -> Boolean is "false"
- Make a text on the canvas to show the Boolean and update it every tick (for example, "Boolean: " & sprite.boolean_instance_here);
- Preview, check, your code is showing true and false right;
Reproduce the bug:
- Configure the canvas to scale for any size;
- Check the instance, it only detect the old sprite position instead of detecting the real sprite.Y on your screen;
It broken my source code, because I can't check complex events when using touch and mouse, checking their position in relation of a sprite, for example.
A sample working without zoom: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47035927/00%20-%20EQUILIBRIUM/index.html
And the same, but scaled: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47035927/temp/BUG/index.html
Also, I would like know if anything else is necessary to improve my reports? It's going well or bad?