Ragdoll does not work

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 pm

This is really frustrating...
I'm triyng the free version, and I want to lear something before put myself and my soul on Contruct2.
But... I've spent HOURS to make a ragdoll, just to learn how this damn IDE works, but nothing! All the parts (arms, legs and head) moving around the body as a compass.
This is very irritant.
Someone can help me? This forum is chaotic like hell!
B

Post » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 pm

I'm really disappointed, i'm just wasted my time.
B

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:04 am

Look, a whiner's attitude will take you nowhere. Learn to handle hardships instead of venting on the forums like a baby. Now, explain how you're trying to make the ragdolls. Show us a screenshot of the events or post your project file here. Nobody can help you without those.

If you're trying to make a simple limited rotation for the limbs, I made you an example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/505 ... joint.capx
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Hasuak wrote:Look, a whiner's attitude will take you nowhere. Learn to handle hardships instead of venting on the forums like a baby. Now, explain how you're trying to make the ragdolls. Show us a screenshot of the events or post your project file here. Nobody can help you without those.

If you're trying to make a simple limited rotation for the limbs, I made you an example:

Ok, I'm sorry.
Thanks for the example.
Anyway I've realized why my ragdoll does not work: because I've not set any points on the body!
B

Return to How do I....?