Random Number Generator (Game Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Random Number Generator — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/random-number-generator-3472

A part of an Role Playing Game program I am working on. This is the random number generator that I used for the DM to use for dice rolls. It has a d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d9, d10, d12, d16, d18, d20, d50, d100, d1000, alpha values and Heads or Tails.

It has a fantasy theme. It can total all numerical values into one and reset all rolled values.

Only uses 22 events and is fully notated.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Random Number Generator
Check out my projects on my Google Play page.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:33 pm

If you want to make any sales, you probably want to lower the price (A lot). I can respect you, for at least trying to sell something (That is more than I have done) But 22 events, is simply not enough to justify the price tag. A random number generator, is such a simple program, I cannot see anybody spending that amount of money on it. So just consider dropping the price tag. I am not trying to be rude, I am just letting you know that you will not sell anything with pricing like that.
B
S

Post » Mon May 01, 2017 3:05 am

Yeah, it's literally the lowest price the shop allows for though.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 01, 2017 3:35 pm

@FatesjokeStudios Oh phhh.. Shows what I know. Just do your thing than! :)
B
S

Post » Tue May 02, 2017 4:06 am

No worries, I don't mind getting called out on things.

Plus, it may be a super small number of events but the way the numbers are generated and the "novelty" of the numbers cycling as they are being randomized can take some people a while to figure out. The way I have it laid out it can be easily transferred to an existing or new project pretty easily. Might be worth saving the time for some people.
B
S
G

Return to Scirra Store