random objects

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • I would like to know how to bring down an object randomly, every time I hit a certain object, thanks in advance, I await response;-)

• + on collide X with Y

-> Create Object at (random(1, X), random(1, X))

If you want it more detailed you should tell us more details ;)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok I would like to make a game like that, the bricks every time you are hit by the ball, I should give a random object, below is the link to the main screen of the game:

flickr.com/photos/95364538 N08/8740163623/in/photostream

but here are the events recorded so far

flickr.com/photos/95364538 N08/8740778187/in/photostream

• sorry, I can explain in more detail? because of programming do not know much;-) and I can not go along with the newly introduced the game;-)

• apparently, it seems that I'm not the only one who does not know how to use this program ...

• From what I understand, you're trying to create a random object when your brick is destroyed. Instead of having differet objects for each of your "powerups", put them all in one object as different animations. Then, have an event:

• Brick On Destroyed
    • > Brick Spawn Powerup
    • > Powerup Set Animation to choose("anim1", "anim2", "anim3")

Then for collecting the powerups its a simple change to

• Player On Collision With

|- If Powerup Animation == "anim1"

-> Do Powerup1 stuff

|- If Powerup Animation == "anim2"

-> Do Powerup2 stuff

• thanks with my whole heart EncryptedCow, it seems complex to do, though I try, then I tell you, unfortunately I have two handicaps, one is not to know English, so I rely on google translator and and the two do not know how to program :-(

• PM me and I'll walk you through it :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)