Today i've uploaded my first made game ever. It's called "Rastermind".
I think i've much to learn, so please comment on the game with your tips and tricks.
Yesterday I uploaded a new version. In this new version I made some enhancements and fixed all reported bugs:
- Used a better font at the numbers;
- switched the font color of the numbers to black;
- fixed the Firefox bug related to the position of textblocks
- made a new rastersystem consisting of sprites instead of textblocks. This provides a better clickable area coverage.
- Block under the highest number is always yellow, provides better tracking when going back.
- When going back the block underneath the last number stays for a while.
- Fixed the overlapping text bug when "how to" and "Give up" screen are open at the same time.
- Made some better use of the or/else functionality.
- Exactly 99 events!
I'll upload a projectfile later.
Play Rastermind here