Rate Android App (Plugins)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:00 am

tutbarao wrote:the event start sheet layoult this empty

Sorry, but I do not understand. Please provide screenshots to help your explanation.
If you are looking for solutions and workarounds to the Windows 10 C2 performance issues feel free to reach out to me.

Following rexrainbow's lead - Goodbye.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:49 pm

B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:57 pm

tutbarao wrote:Image

Yes, that is just a placeholder event. It has no meaning and is not needed.
If you are looking for solutions and workarounds to the Windows 10 C2 performance issues feel free to reach out to me.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:01 pm

How do you import this plugin into C2? It says "Unable to load plugin".
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:11 pm

fishfanglv wrote:How do you import this plugin into C2? It says "Unable to load plugin".

What version of C2 are you using?

B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 pm

@fishfanglv are you dragging the addon file into construct program when it is open? You should get a pop up asking you if you wish to install it.

I just tried it and it was fine. I will need to know your Construct version number if you are still having issues.

B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 pm

humanescape wrote:@fishfanglv are you dragging the addon file into construct program when it is open? You should get a pop up asking you if you wish to install it.

I just tried it and it was fine. I will need to know your Construct version number if you are still having issues.

Thanks, it works. At first I copied it into plugin folder.

P.S. Maybe you should add in Q&A how to import it into C2, like "Drag addon into Construct 2 when it's running, and then install".

Cheers.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:28 pm

fishfanglv wrote:
humanescape wrote:@fishfanglv are you dragging the addon file into construct program when it is open? You should get a pop up asking you if you wish to install it.

Thanks, it works. At first I copied it into plugin folder.

P.S. Maybe you should add in Q&A how to import it into C2, like "Drag addon into Construct 2 when it's running, and then install".

Cheers.

Thank you for the suggestion, I have added this to the Q&A :)

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store