Rayman Origins

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 am

[quote="LavaWave":3v1drmv5]The fact that this is episodic annoys me, they're pulling the same string as Sonic 4, they're doing this for money rather then gameplay.[/quote:3v1drmv5]
It's Ubisoft, what do you expect?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 pm

[quote="Sslaxx":3qlq6j40][quote="LavaWave":3qlq6j40]The fact that this is episodic annoys me, they're pulling the same string as Sonic 4, they're doing this for money rather then gameplay.[/quote:3qlq6j40]
It's Ubisoft, what do you expect?[/quote:3qlq6j40]

Except Rayman 1, 2 and 3 were not episodic, they're ruining a franchise, actually now as I think about it, it was ruined ever since Rayman raving rabbids.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 am

I like episodic stuff. It gives the developers more time to work on the game and make it polished. Rather than trying to bust out 50 levels they only work on 1/5th of the amount and it means the levels are better quality. Also, if the first episode is shit, they make the second one better, rather than having a whole game that is shit. Also, we dont have to wait as long (usually)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 pm

[quote="David":1uspjjqv]I like episodic stuff. It gives the developers more time to work on the game and make it polished. Rather than trying to bust out 50 levels they only work on 1/5th of the amount and it means the levels are better quality. Also, if the first episode is s**t, they make the second one better, rather than having a whole game that is s**t. Also, we dont have to wait as long (usually)[/quote:1uspjjqv]
On the assumption they haven't already created all the content and are just now following a release schedule...
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic