READ BEFORE USING THIS FORUM

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • This forum is provided as a free service by Scirra Ltd.

Anyone who engages in deals/working arrangements etc DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.

Scirra Ltd is NOT liable in any way, shape or form for any damages/liability resulting in exchanges on this forum, whatsoever.

Use entirely at your own risk. We also will not moderate, support or assist with problems on this forum, or verify accuracy of posted information.

You agree that Scirra Ltd will NOT be held liable for any disputes/fees/issues raised from use of this forum and is exempt from ALL FEES/LIABILITY.

• ok

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for pointing that out. Luckily I have made my experiences already to be cautious enough. If you need advice on how to work together as freelancers, let me know! I am happy to help. Here are some key aspects to always keep in mind:

1. If it's for something worth more than 100 USD and you don't know each other, make a contract, make an invoice!

2. Always speak about timeframe, budget, inpiration, working methods beforehand and during the project. Communication is everything!

3. If you notice you are not quite on the same frequency with the other guy, don't do it.

4. Try to talk on Skype, Phone, meet in person. Nothing beats personal contact!

5. Give regular updates!

6. Most important thing: Be clear about budget and payment! If it's your first project with a client, try to agree on an upfront

7. Be nice and civil

8. Know your (copy)rights!

Best to you,

Robert

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)