Realize a "queue"

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • There are many copies of one object (platform) with different speed. They moves on the one road and has one direction. When first "catch the back" of second copy, first copy will lose speed (to 0), and if this condition is not true, speed of this copy will return. And, of course, standing in front copy will not lose speed.

P.S. Sorry for english

• I didn't understand. Try to reformulate your question, please.

• I didn't understand. Try to reformulate your question, please.

need to realize collision with speed less to 0 (as solid type). Realize solid without solid:) for copies.

• This is what you mean correct?

bump-stop.capx

• This is what you mean correct?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65999526/bump-stop.capx bump-stop.capx

No. After bump runner should not to stop forever. Need to realize "solid" type without this behavior. And need to use manipulation with speed. dropbox.com/s/0oe9ak5fhzi9odz/20.capx Objects shouldn't pass through the finish and their copies. But with collision object on the right will continue moving.

• So they are end up stacked behind the finish, right? Sure runner can gain speed again by using lerp from 0 to max.

Done.

Please download again from previous link, it's updated.

• So they are end up stacked behind the finish, right? Sure runner can gain speed again by using lerp from 0 to max.

Done.

Please download again from previous link, it's updated.

Yes. That's what I mean. But how to do it with platform behavior?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What do you want to do by using platform behavior? Do the runner need to jump or else?

• What do you want to do by using platform behavior? Do the runner need to jump or else?

without jump) just uncontrolled movement on the earth

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)