I think it's finally time for me to post this here, cos on my end I cannot fix it. This has been going on for a while, maybe like a month. I am trying to make like a music player that plays my future game's ost. I have posted other problems with this before. I thought they were fixed, but obviously not. The last time I was working on this, I got so frustrated I just said screw it and haven't worked on it for a while. I tried to come to it last night, but problems just keep arising. Before I got fed up with it last time, the project was working fine, but the preview ONLY worked on file mode, not HTTP. But everything was working fine. Then I tried to make a back up of the file, and for some reason it messed up, and wouldn't play any songs at all anymore, nothing changed in the code itself, yet it just didn't wanna work, so I just stopped. I came back to it last night, thinking maybe with the new releases something changed. Well nothing seems to have changed, in fact it's worse. Now in file mode, it won't even load the layout, so I MUST use HTTP, which only SELDOM plays the songs, whenever it wants to. I cannot understand what the problem is! This is a simple enough thing to make that should have been finished maybe in 5 days tops, but due to problems always arising it's taking much much longer.
I always try to fix things myself before come and annoy someone here, but this is out my hands. PLEASE remember this used to work fine in File mode in an earlier release, the code is fine and I KNOW it works. Also, only the two top songs [are supposed to] work at this time.
capx and exported project, here
This error is replicated every time I click on "play (>)" any of the two first songs (from top).VampyricalCurse2011-12-12 20:56:42