Rec Jp Fight

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Looks pretty cool! I like the style you've got for this.
B

Post » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Hey dude!

I saw your game while researching C2 tutorials on YouTube and I really enjoyed it. :D

I think you can develop a fighting game that plays with the Brazilian regions stereotypes.

OBS.: Laughs a lot with the rivalry between Recife and João Pessoa (although I think there is more between JP and CG).
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:01 am

thanks for your support, guys..

@lukezero the people were asking me to teach how I did the game, so I created a really small tutorial.
well, I want to make a fighting game with some local culture from brazil, but I think it will took some time. now that I have a start of a code, I have to draw the characters, that is like the worst part, because it has too many animations. I was learning on how to deal with spriter (the bone animation tool), but it is still a lot of work to do. maybe the biggest rivalry is between CG and Caruaru, to know who has the biggest são joão. :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Wow, you did it! A legit fighting game made in C2! :o
the AI is not bad too, awesome job!
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:12 am

Allen T wrote:Wow, you did it! A legit fighting game made in C2! :o
the AI is not bad too, awesome job!

Thanks!

I could improve the AI, like each character with his kind of AI, but first, I think I should draw a better art.

the AI is a Finite State Machine (FSM), I learnt reading the tutorials from here. :D
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests