Recruiting PAID partners for 2d sidescrolling MMO

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Introducing MMO Game Magic sound effects library – a highly versatile and wide-ranging anthology of fantasy magic spells
  • Hi guys, i'm Prince Artanis (no it's not my name lol)

i'm french, 25 years old, dad.

i'm actually recruiting a TEAM to make a 2d sidescrolling mmo game

you want to know if u can help? then think about this questions:

1- are you able to work on a game like MAPLESTORY? in what? how?

2-are you able to make drawings? manga type? vectorised, nice look and HD things?

3-are you able to work as a team on skype, accepting money+share on sales?

the project will be ported on pc / mac / tablet / android + app store

need to be a "maplestory like", not a copy, no copyright problems, just the same style of game.

IF you are interested, i just ask you to add me on skype "Prince.artanis" (france , lyon)

then we will talk about:

-what's your job

-what you can do

-how much money are you asking

-how much % on sales are you asking

note that i'll NEVER PAY FIRST (i'm not a kid, i know all kind of scams, so dont try with me,it will be a waste of time (message for scammers))

i need you to do MUCH better than this:

thanks in advance,

NB: I NEED YOU!

• Dude I don't want to sound pessimistic, but:

-An MMO is not an easy task AT ALL. How much player do you want to sustain?

-Mac support with Construct is not that good. For ios forget about the p2p connection so you will have to have lots of server and this will cost far more than your development cost. Plus it will need LOTS of optimization.

If you know what you are doing then go on. If you never done such a big game before don't even try. It will fail, I tell you from experience. Try something simpler, preferably without multiplayer.

Just a friendly advice.

By the way what is your specialization? Do you program?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Im not a coder, im a businessman. And i already found peoples able to do what i want. So its not impossible.but i understand that it will be harder.

And for applestore and mac we stopped this idea already.

still recruiting guys!

• Im not a coder, im a businessman. And i already found peoples able to do what i want. So its not impossible.but i understand that it will be harder.

And for applestore and mac we stopped this idea already.

still recruiting guys!

I understand. But keep in mind that you have to keep people motivated and occupied for about 1 year. I don't know if you will pay them per hour/per project (this kind of parnership can work) but if you count on profit share only you will not have lots of submission because as I said people will have to be motivated to work for you for free during 1 year or so.

Keep a good track of your expenses and production costs.

As an example i worked as a duo with a dude and it took us 6 month for this: htt(ERASE THIS)p://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=263838232

And we were lucky to be multi skills.

However we are rebuilding it in UE4 now.

I am just saying that an MMO is far more complicated.

Anyway bonne chance avec ton projet

• merci beaucoup!

there is a lot of people adding me on skype actually, and they are all telling me that this project will be easy to make, no problem with mmo or what,

and i'll pay, as said in my thread, on job or on profit, as they want.

i just need motivated peoples!

• Anyone who tells you that an MMO is easy to make for a small indie startup is either a bare-faced lair or an extremely confident developer (with an amazing portfolio!).

Good luck!

• silverforce, i swear that i got peoples that showed me their projects, its working, so we will work togheter, now we need more artists :p with cool price for a loooong job

• Im an artist i do vector art,

You can email me at wildroostergfx(at)gmail(dot)com and ill send you some samples

Daniel

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)