Reflex Game "an app to tap" beta

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for any App you'd like to create (with texts informations, links and some special plugins).
  • Hi,

[update 28/07/12]

• more balanced progression
    • extended sound logic with new set of sounds
    • new destruction mechanics ( still buggy; thanks to R0J0hound for help

edit: removed from current build)

rewritten code

An App To Tap v0.99.5

Post your high scores :)

-----

"App to Tap, Tap the Square" is a little reflex game made with portable devices in mind.

The goal of the game is to hit as many squares as possible. After each hit new square appears which is moving a little bit faster and is a little bit smaller. Let the square leave the screen or run out of time will finish the session and give you details on it with total score. The game is using touch plugin with mouse enabled. The game has got sound engine that is using samples in c major and follows rules off classical music. To make it more rough another logic is changing the pitch ( works in chrome but not in ff. I haven't tested other browsers.

The game is in pretty much final beta right now and I thought I would like to ask you to play-test it and give me some feedback. Please give it a try. It gets really insane and it's very addictive.

Thanks and looking forward to your feedback! :)

• removed

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

[update 28/07/12]

• more balanced progression
    • extended sound logic with new set of sounds
    • new destruction mechanics ( still buggy )
    • rewritten code

An App To Tap

Post your high scores :)

• I played on my PC.

Time: 138

Hits: 158

Miss: 20

Score: 142200

One suggestion: You should make things get faster sooner. Maybe it's just the modern mentality of "ramp up quickly," but the easy stuff seemed to go on for just a bit long.

Good job!

• Cool thanks :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)