REFUND!!!!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi Everyone

Maybe I was a bit harsh, and I apologize, I appreciate the comments and feedback and currently busy at looking at other alternative. Believe it or not, but I'm not a forum guy. I prefer to Google and look up videos to help me instead.

I just expected what I normally give my clients. When they pay me, I always and always over-deliver. I specifically asked in the pre-sales email, so I am disappointing that is is so confusion and not as clear as it sounded. Am I willing to work hard, yes, I have done so. After learning Java, I developed over 20 apps in the app stores with only beginners Java and I decided to try gaming.

I would sit for another week if there was a tutorial that was precise and make no assumptions about your level of understanding. Maybe I'm just used to buying software and sitting with the manuals that come with it, if the answer is in that manual I will find it and have no reason to complain otherwise. I admit this might have been the wrong place for this. I'm used to sitting and trying to figure something out, watching videos and reading manuals.

I think I'm definitely going to spend more time developing my other non-gaming apps in Java instead, which had been very successful so far. My attitude is pure frustration, I searched Google I tried the instructions step by step, most which worked until you get to exporting. Sorry everyone!!!!

The idea is also not to get rich, but to at least make a few $ every month as every bit helps.

Again, guys I am sorry for going on, I guess I need more patience but I don't expect to make make my problems other people's. If any of you have used Game Maker before, please let me know what you think of it. Yes I'm sad that I am not going to use Construct anymore because I've invested so much time in it and have created 2 apps, and a few other ones too. So I know the basics, enough create simple games and apps.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time and I do apologize for posting in the wrong place. None of this was directed at any members of the forum but to Scirra instead, which should have and will be an email. After relaxing I now realize that these guys are also overworked maybe and need to stay up to date with the software and can't really do things like video tutorials etc. Anyway, I'll be seeing you guys. All the best with the game development.
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:05 pm

ubuntuonline wrote:After making sure I understand C2;
I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE!!!! I don' expect answers from a forum when I have issues, I expect solutions, step by step guides, that should have been done before anything else to make sure a paying client get's all the help he needs.

OK. So basically you want a "make a game" button. To be honest, Construct 2 is very good at what it do. Make games.. for anything else you will have to learn by yourself. You must experiment things.. you can't expect to have something done right away in an hour.

This engine have more tutorials, more guide and a very complete comprehensive manual compared to other software in the category i tried. So i can't agree with your comments sorry.
Last edited by Rushino on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi Everyone

Maybe I was a bit harsh, and I apologize, I appreciate the comments and feedback and currently busy at looking at other alternative. Believe it or not, but I'm not a forum guy. I prefer to Google and look up videos to help me instead.

I just expected what I normally give my clients. When they pay me, I always and always over-deliver. I specifically asked in the pre-sales email, so I am disappointing that is is so confusion and not as clear as it sounded. Am I willing to work hard, yes, I have done so. After learning Java, I developed over 20 apps in the app stores with only beginners Java and I decided to try gaming.

I would sit for another week if there was a tutorial that was precise and make no assumptions about your level of understanding. Maybe I'm just used to buying software and sitting with the manuals that come with it, if the answer is in that manual I will find it and have no reason to complain otherwise. I admit this might have been the wrong place for this. I'm used to sitting and trying to figure something out, watching videos and reading manuals.

I think I'm definitely going to spend more time developing my other non-gaming apps in Java instead, which had been very successful so far. My attitude is pure frustration, I searched Google I tried the instructions step by step, most which worked until you get to exporting. Sorry everyone!!!!

The idea is also not to get rich, but to at least make a few $ every month as every bit helps.

Again, guys I am sorry for going on, I guess I need more patience but I don't expect to make make my problems other people's. If any of you have used Game Maker before, please let me know what you think of it. Yes I'm sad that I am not going to use Construct anymore because I've invested so much time in it and have created 2 apps, and a few other ones too. So I know the basics, enough create simple games and apps.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time and I do apologize for posting in the wrong place. None of this was directed at any members of the forum but to Scirra instead, which should have and will be an email. After relaxing I now realize that these guys are also overworked maybe and need to stay up to date with the software and can't really do things like video tutorials etc. Anyway, I'll be seeing you guys. All the best with the game development.
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Closing the thread, frustration has been vented, moving on.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General