Registration of the user in the VC.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon May 25, 2015 8:01 am

Hi all, help make the user authorization for the social network "Vkontakte" for online games. What may be desirable in the plugin source code or a lesson, or anything on this topic. On this subject, almost none of which have found. Or how and in what direction to move ???
Last edited by EksPRO1234 on Mon May 25, 2015 9:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
B

Post » Mon May 25, 2015 8:21 am

Please post your questions on this forum in English or add a translation to your message.

https://translate.google.com :

EksPRO1234 wrote:Hello everyone, helping to make the authorization of users in VKontakte, for online games. It is advisable to what may be a source or a plug-in or a lesson or anything on this subject did not find. : cry:: cry:: cry: Or, how and in what direction to go ???
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 25, 2015 9:08 am

Vy dolzhny ispol'zovat 'Google Translate, chtoby sdelat' svoi soobshcheniya na angliyskom.
You will get very little response as hardly anyone talks/understands Russian.

There is nothing available for VKontakte, and you will probably have to create a paid job for this.

You could do it yourself but I fear it may be beyond your skill set else you wouldn't be asking.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?